I am the Green Party spokesperson on Climate Change and represent Howth-Malahide on Fingal County Council. I am qualified in Law and Environmental Science and work as a climate change policy researcher.
On Fingal County Council I have led the Council’s engagement with climate change issues, including the transition to warmer energy efficient housing and the development of the Council’s Climate Action Plan.
I have driven the development of segregated cycle facilities including the northern section of the Sutton to Sandycove route and the Baldoyle to Portmarnock Greenway.
I am a member of the Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly and the Howth Special Amenity Area Management Committee.
- Concerned about climate change?
- Tired of overcrowded trains and buses?
- Sick of sewage in Dublin Bay?
- Hoping for better conditions for walking and cycling?
- Want to work with Nature for a better quality of life?
- Believe everyone should have warm and affordable place to live.
- Think that quality healthcare for all is a foundation of a sustainable society.
If you want a greener future, please vote Green.